Prof. Levixon Lundi
We are pleased to mention that Theophany University is chartered and recognized by the government of Haiti, a United Nations member state, as a higher education institution (HEI) with the registration number 16184 and a certificate of good standing as per the Haiti laws. TU is legitimate and self regulating awarding body with accreditation frame work duly chartered and legally empowered to function under the statutory laws of Haiti.
TU is accredited by both academic and professional bodies which provides the reassurance of a credible, academic, industry recognised qualifications.
- Accreditation agency curacao
- Institute of chartered professionals
- Chartered by Government of Haiti
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Certified to ISO 29990:2010
- Accredited to IQAAF:2011
- Accredited to IAO:2011
- Accredited to BQS
- Recognition from University of Philippines
- Education Quality Accreditation (EQA)
- Board of quality standards - oversight board and part of the university recognised by EU
- Part of university in Nigeria and Zambia
- West Africa site for students from West Africa
- Other bodies in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, USA, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Rep. of Benin, South Africa & India etc.